Sunday, April 4th: it's time for NOPA Kids' Easter Egg Hunt at the Divisadero Farmers' Market.
Parents and the rest of us: there's more than enough to search for with these springtime treats:
- Asian veggies from May's Farm Fresh Produce
- Greens and herbs from Marin Roots Organic
- Euro-style butter from McClelland Dairy
- Asparagus and heirloom potatoes from Zuckerman Farms
- Cut flowers from Sunrise Nursery
- Handmade soaps, lotions, bath salts from Michael's CWD
And there's more if you can get past Stickler's Chocolates rated "uber decadent" by Market Manager, Dmitrius Spartos.
Divisadero and Grove Streets, every Sunday, 10 am to 2pm.