Thursday night's Divisadero Art Walk promises even more. If you've sampled, sipped, savored, and strolled previous Art Walk extravaganzas, you already know Divisadero the night of June 3rd is a must. For newbies, this dynamic scene is too good to miss. Consider the discounts, specials, and free performances provided by more than three dozen merchants up and down the corridor. Just a sample, randomly selected:
- Ziryah Mediterranean Grill: free appetizer with purchase of 2 entrees or 2 cocktails
- Country Cheese Company: 10% off all day
- Candy Bar: $4 sparkling cocktails and art show
- PACT, Inc.: art show and raffle
- Little Star Pizza: one pizza @ 50% off
- Bar 821: Happy Hour Half-Off Draft Beer and Champagne Cocktails
- Madrone Art Bar: art reception for Rock and Roll photographer Larry Schor
- Matching Half Cafe: extended Happy Hour, $1 espresso shots, art show
- Capricorn Framing: 20% off all day
For all of the above, see Divisadero Art Walk for details and restrictions.
You can get a special sneak peek at the art here.
Then there's the action on the sidewalks: sales, promotions, more art, performances, the Wigg Party (wear your wig!), and cool neighbors. NOPA's streets don't get much more livable than this (opening the street itself to art walkers seems inevitable).