Holiday good cheer prompted someone to enliven NOPA for the start of the New Year. Right in the center of the neighborhood and, for the occasion, a top hat as well.
BIKE NOPA has big hopes for 2011 in the North Panhandle and in San Francisco. I especially look forward to
- a new commitment to pedestrian safety
- a revitalized Panhandle Park
- planning for an east-west cycle track through NOPA
- a better Masonic with approval and funding for the Boulevard design
- a safer, friendlier Bay to Breakers celebration
- full-on sunshine for the return of Sunday Streets to NOPA (with Divisadero included)
- a second year of NOPA VELO bike rides
Let the opportunities and challenges begin!